At South Oaks, we take your health and safety seriously. Here are the precautions we have taken so you can safely attend church:
- Stay home if you are sick - or not feeling well
- Hand Sanitizer near entry
- Online giving available
- Sealed water bottles on back table
- Sealed Communion cups/wafers
- Social distancing for all attenders
- Bring your face covering for extra protection
- Church space will be thoroughly sanitized before and after the Service
- Online LiveStream Church - Click Here - if you don't feel comfortable attending in person
Plan Your Visit now and we will:
- meet you at the front door
- introduce you around
- give you a tour of the church
- save seats for you
So schedule your visit right now - we can't wait to meet you
[ PLAN YOUR VISIT NOW ]
Deep down, we all want to belong somewhere. You want to be able to be yourself and make real friends.
At South Oaks, there is a casual and friendly atmosphere...feels like family. Just the community you've been looking for.
You will meet people just like you and hear messages that can help you on your spiritual journey and in your life.
And it's okay to talk in church. This is a safe place to share, listen and question.
Come and see how you can be part of South Oaks...you belong here.
[ PLAN YOUR VISIT ]